At Air 1 Mechanical Systems Inc. we provide Air Conditioning & Heating service, repair and installations. Serving Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Arlington County, Alexandria, Lorton,
Manassas,Burke, Fairfax Station in Northern VA and Potomac, Bethesda and Rockville in Maryland. Air 1 Mechanical Systems is specialist in Air Conditioning, Heating and Indoor Air Quality is your premiere source for home comfort service, repair and installations. We are serving residential and commercial clients.
We service all furnaces, AC, Heat Pump, Residential and commercial, water heaters. We work with brands including Carrier, Bryant, York, Trane, American Standard, Goodman, Lennox and all makes and models.Air 1 Mechanical Heating and Air Conditioning is a Northern Virginia Heating, Cooling, Indoor air quality, Air Conditioning, Heat pump, and Furnace repair, service, replacement and maintenance and repairs, heat pump repairs, furnace repairs as well as all air conditioner replacements, furnace replacements and heat pump replacements. We service the entire region of Virginia.
Your Heating Service & Repair Experts Is your furnace, boiler or heat pump system in need of service or repair? You can rely on Air 1 Mechanical Systems to get your heating system up and running quickly and to make sure it stays that way. Air 1 Mechanical Systems is committed to keeping your home comfortable and energy efficient year round.
Air 1 Mechanical heating & furnace repair services in Fairfax VA, Arlington VA, Manassas VA, Mclean VA include:
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Indoor Air Quality Additions
- Furnace Repair and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Replacement
- Heating System Checks and Preventive Maintenance
- Thermostat Repair and Replacement
Air 1 Mechanical offers heating repair & furnace repair in Sterling, Ashburn VA, leesburg VA, Great Fall VA, Reston VA, Herndon VA:
- Our HVAC technicians equipped all tools and parts.
- Our trucks that are stocked daily with parts to provide you with immediate solution and comfort.
- Our technician go trough Background check, drug tested and licensed technicians.
- We respect your home and property.
- On-Call technicians who provide emergency heating repair and service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
During our Heating System Tune Up, our certified technicians:
- Check ignitor
- Check Heat Strips
- Check and tighten electrical disconnect connections
- Check evaporator coil
- Check condensor coil
- Test condensate pump
- Check compressor
- Check defrost controls
- Check reversing valves
- Check pilot assembly
- Check existing evaporative humidifiers
- Check existing UV lights
- Test condensation drain
- Check freon
- Check safeties, including pressure switches, limits, rollouts, low and high pressure
- Check capacitors
- Check outdoor disconnect
- Check contactors
- Check volt and amps
- Check air filter
- Check thermostat for calibration and operation
- Check flame sensors
- Inspect blower wheel
- Check heat exchanger
- Check burners in place
- Check gas pressure
- Check flue way
- Check discharge air temperature\