Air 1 Mechanical offers quality air conditioning and heating services at an affordable price. We service all makes and models. Cost and pricing is up front and no hidden costs and surprise later! Convenience financing options is available. We are authorized dealers of the, Carrier, Trane, York, Bryant, Ruud, Rheem, American Standard, and all other makes and models. Our outstanding Air conditioning and Heating service at Air 1 Mechanical systems specialist are matched with our unbeatable prices. Your satisfaction is our priority and guaranteed. All techs and installers are certified manufacturer trained and we do background check our employee. We stand by all our work with a 1 year labor warranty and we are fully licensed and insured. We answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why you need Air 1 Heating & Air Conditioning, because we do more than fix problems. We give your home comfort systems the kind of ongoing care – through periodic leanings and inspections – that helps keep them in top working order. And should a problem occur, even in the middle of the night? Become an Air Systems customer, and discover just how responsive our service can be, that’s what makes Air 1 apart from other company.
We are fully committed to providing an excellent service that confirm to customer satisfaction. Air 1 is a full service Mechanical Contracting Company for both commercial and residential customers
Complete experienced crews for new construction, renovations and service.
- Fair, honest, Upfront Flat Rate Pricing,
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed,
- Free On-Site Written Estimate,
- Certified, Experienced and Courteous Technicians,
- 1 Year Labor Warranty on installed Systems,
- Our Trucks Fully Stocked with Parts & Materials,
- # 1 Rated in BBB and Yahoo and Google,
- 24/7 Emergency Service,
- Low cost Annual Service Maintenance Plans,
- Excellent financing options,
- We accept all major credit cards,
- Full Manufacturer warranty on installed equipments.
- Support and service after installation & service
Furnace Tune-Ups reduce the number of emergency calls by revealing potential problems with your heating system that can be corrected inexpensively before causing major repair bills. Regular maintenance keeps your heating system working as efficiently as possible, keeping you comfortable throughout the year while keeping your utility bills in line. Costs are determined by the type of equipment you have in your home or business.